Super pissed off....
Great way of getting pissed off is getting a phone call from someone and been called to do something when someone can just tell me... muz a msg be passed from a third party, worst of all I am supposed to help someone clean up the stupid mess because some superstitions. I can understand but it hurts and fustrates me that I need to clean up someone's ass and hear the reprimanding... seriously now I hate having a handphone with me. When I don't pick up phone calls I get reprimanded and when I picked the call I get the same too. So why have a handphone? It just spoil my day. Seriously, this is the reason why I don't like to let anyone know that I am staying at home, because when you do, everything falls on you, you don't really get to relax much as well. I am a homey person, but I like to do things in my way and pace, never force me or order me. I know what to do when the time is right. Don't make me run away from you like what the others are doing, because you wouldn't want that to happen. When it does happen you might find me not coming back, far worst then the others. I'm serious... X(